What is the First Visit Nutritional Exam?
In our office we have a variety of methods for evaluating your health status on many levels.
The nutritional exam is a series of non-invasive tests that quickly and accurately provide information vital to the assessment of your overall health. The nutritional exam and reviewing blood work us vital information that help to determine and support your specific health needs and goals.
The results from your nutritional consultation, combined with the results from your Nutritional Exam give Dr. Gentner a thorough understanding of your overall health.
Some of these tests include:
- Review of all blood work to see if the values are in an "Optimal Range
- How well you digest and process foods.
- How your body handles blood sugar.
- How your body processes essential and dietary fat.
- Key Essential mineral Evaluations;
During an evaluation, we may use the following methods to determine the root cause of your health concerns
- Physical Examination
- Food allergy testing
- Heart sound recorder– through monitoring of the hearts sounds, diet, exercise and nutrient intake.
- Blood or saliva testing
- Hair analysis
On your second visit we will review with you our findings, recommend lifestyle and diet changes, and make a plan to return you to the vitality that meets you goals.
Whole Food Supplements
We offer whole food, and herbal supplements from the following suppliers:
- Standard Process
- Ortho Molecular
- Weed Botanical
- Biotics Research
- Premier Research
Purification and Detoxification
- 21 Day Cleanse – diet modification to increase plant fiber with continued protein intake to cleanse the Liver & Digestive system
- 10 Day Cleanse – to regulate blood sugar levels, strict decrease in carbohydrate and sugar consumption
- Individualized diet plans to meet your needs
Sign Up Today for Weekly Health Tips
We want you to be healthy.