½ cup oats
1 teaspoon of honey
¼ teaspoon cardamom
¼ teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon chia seeds
2 large dates, chopped
½ cup unsweetened almond milk
¼ cup yogurt
2 T. chopped walnuts
1 teaspoon date molasses, honey or maple syrup
1. Combine the first six ingredients in a small bowl.
2. Stir in almond milk and yogurt.
3. Place in the refrigerator overnight.
4. In the morning, remove from the refrigerator and gently stir the ingredients to combine.
5. Top with walnuts and drizzle with a sweetener of choice.
Instead of dates, you can try raisins, dried figs, or dried cherries. Alternate the spices with cloves, nutmeg, or pumpkin spice.
Natural vanilla would also be a great addition!
Inspired by Hilda’s Kitchen Blog