1 large, cooked spaghetti squash
½ medium zucchini, julienne cut
½ large carrot, julienne cut
1 small red bell pepper, sliced or chopped
½ cup fresh cilantro, diced
¼ cup roasted cashews or peanuts, chopped
2/3 cup coconut aminos
¼ cup full fat coconut milk
2 Tbsp. freshly grated ginger or ginger powder
2 Tbsp. red curry paste
2 Tbsp. fish sauce
6 medium/large garlic cloves (smaller cloves for less spicy)
6 large medjool dates, pitted
- Cut spaghetti squash in half lengthwise and use a spoon to scrape the seeds from the center. Lay face up on a baking tray and brush lightly with olive oil. Bake for 450˚F for 25 minutes, or longer for softer noodles.
- Once cooked to desired tenderness, scrape out flesh, creating ‘noodles.’ Use care as squash will be hot.
- Add all sauce ingredients to a blender and puree until smooth.
- In a large bowl, add remaining ingredients including squash and stir gently. Pour sauce over and mix.
- Can be served hot or cold. If you want to heat the noodles at a later time, just mix everything together in a skillet and heat until warm.
Inspired by: https://paleoglutenfree.com/recipes/best-asian-garlic-paleo-whole30-noodles/