¼ cup + 3 Tbsp. cranberries, divided
2 cloves garlic, minced
3 Tbsp. avocado oil
3 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
1 Tbsp. orange juice
2 teaspoon coconut aminos
¼ cup red wine
1 Tbsp. rosemary leaves
½ teaspoon black pepper
¾ teaspoon sea salt
4 chicken thighs
Zest of one orange
1. Using a food processor, roughly chop ⅓ c of cranberries for 5-10 seconds. Add in garlic, avocado oil, vinegar, orange juice, coconut aminos, red wine, salt, pepper and rosemary. Blend to combine.
2. Pat down chicken thighs until dry and add to a bag. Pour cranberry mixture over the chicken and transfer to refrigerator. Allow to marinate for at least 90 minutes.
3. Preheat oven to 400°F. Add chicken to a large baking dish and top with the remaining cranberries.
4. Bake for approximately 35-40 minutes or until chicken is baked through and skin is crispy.
5. Remove from oven and top with orange zest before serving. Enjoy!
Inspired by www.unboundwellness.com