2 lbs. boneless skinless chicken thighs (about 8 thighs)
¼ cup avocado oil or olive oil
Juice from 1 lemon
2 Tbsp smoked paprika
6 garlic cloves
2 teaspoons sea salt
½ teaspoon ground black pepper
Chopped parsley for garnish (optional)
1. Place chicken thighs in a resealable bag or glass container.
2. Add the rest of the ingredients to a bowl and mix together to make the marinade.
3. Pour the marinade over the chicken thighs and massage to coat.
4. Marinate for at least 1 hour in the refrigerator.
5. Preheat grill to medium-high.
6. Grill the chicken thighs for 4-6 minutes per side, until the internal temperature reaches 165° F.
7. Sprinkle with chopped parsley, if using. Rest for 5 minutes before serving.
Inspired by What Great Grandma Ate