4 organic sausages, sliced if desired
1 bunch asparagus, trimmed
2 medium zucchinis, sliced
1 red onion, sliced
1 bell pepper, diced
1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
¼ cup olive oil
¼ cup balsamic vinegar
2 Tbsp. lime juice
2 Tbsp. fresh basil, minced
2 Tbsp. fresh oregano, minced
Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat grill to medium-high.
- In a bowl, combine the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, lime juice, basil, and oregano; season to taste.
- Place all the vegetables and whole or sliced sausages in a large bowl.
- Pour the balsamic sauce all over and gently toss until well combined. Let sit for 5-10 minutes.
- Grill everything together in a grill basket for 10 to 15 minutes, or until sausage is cooked through and veggies are tender. Stir occasionally. Enjoy!
Inspired by: https://paleoleap.com/grilled-sausages-summer-veggies/