4 pork sausages, sliced
4 zucchinis, spiralized
1 onion, sliced
1 bell pepper, sliced
½ cup mushrooms, sliced
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 cup chicken stock
½ cup coconut milk
2 Tbsp. fresh parsley, minced
2 Tbsp. coconut oil
Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
1. Heat the coconut oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
2. Cook the sausages until browned, about 4 to 5 minutes.
3. Add the onion, bell pepper, mushrooms, and garlic, cook for another 2 minutes.
4. Pour in the coconut milk and chicken stock, stir well for 1 to 2 minutes longer.
5. Add in the zucchini noodles and cook until the zucchini is nice and soft; about 4 to 5 minutes.
6. Season to taste and sprinkle with fresh parsley before serving. Enjoy!
Inspired by: https://paleoleap.com/zucchini-noodles-sausage/