2 Tbsp. coconut oil
3 Tbsp. coconut sugar
1 egg, room temperature
2 ¼ cups almond flour
1/3 cup creamy almond butter
1 teaspoon baking soda
3 Tbsp. maple syrup
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2/3 cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350˚F and line an 8 by an 8-inch baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a small stovetop pan, melt coconut oil.
- Using a hand mixer, beat egg and coconut sugar for 1 minute. Sift in almond flour.
- Add in almond butter, baking soda, maple syrup, vanilla, and melted coconut oil. Stir well to combine.
- Once mixed, fold in chocolate chips. Pour batter into lined baking pan.
- Bake for 17 to 18 minutes or until the edges are golden and the middle is set.
- Remove from oven and cool for 30 minutes before slicing and serving. Once cool, serve and enjoy!