1 ½ – 2 cups almond flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
Salt, to taste
5 Tbsp ghee
2 Tbsp honey
4 large eggs
1. Preheat oven to 325° F.
2. In a medium mixing bowl, combine almond flour, baking powder, and a pinch of salt.
3. Next, in a small saucepan, melt the ghee on low heat, being careful not to brown or burn it. Once melted, transfer to a small mixing bowl and whisk in honey. Allow to cool.
4. Make a crater in the middle of the flour mixture. Crack the eggs into the crater and using a fork beat them together inside the crater.
5. Once the eggs are well combined, slowly begin to fold the almond flour mixture into the eggs.
6. When well combined, mix the ghee and honey into the mixture. Gently mix the loose dough with a fork until the ingredients are combined. If you want to add additional ingredients such as fruit, spices, or herbs, this is the time to do that.
7. Drop large spoonfuls of the dough mixture onto a flat baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Spread them about 1-inch apart.
8. Place in the oven and bake for approximately 20 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown and cooked thoroughly.
9. Serve warm and enjoy!
Inspired by The Spruce Eats